- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2017.
- Galko cheering props
- Web shop special offers
- First anniversary of Arena Centar Zagreb
- Galko exhibits at Offenbach Fair
- Spring / summer collection coming soon
- Celebrating the one-year anniversary of GALKO shop at Bogovićeva 4, in Zagreb
- Web shop
- Galko celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Galko has opened its first store
- Galko shop opened in the centre of Zagreb
CROATIA WITH STYLE
There is a legend about a chess match played by the Croatian king Stjepan Držislav who was imprisoned by the Venetians. He won the match and thus bought his freedom. According to some versions of the same legend, besides his freedom he also bought the predominance over Dalmatian cities. Since then the chess board stands on the national coat of arms. It symbolises freedom and all its features.
We have used this historic motif and developed our collection „CROATIA WITH STYLE“.