Terms of web shop use
Access to and usage of Galko web site and services comply with this Conditions for using the web site and services and all relevant laws and regulations. If you continue to use this web page you agree to have read, understood and entirely accepted these Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these Conditions, immediately stop using the web site. Galko reserves the right to update and modify these Conditions at any time and restrict the access to the web page without any prior notice. You have an obligation to occasionally reread these Conditions in order to find out about the possible modifications. If you continue using the web pages after the modifications of the Conditions are made, you are considered to have read, understood and accepted the Conditions. Galko does not accept any responsibility for any possible damage caused to the customers or a third party which may arise from such modifications.
All texts, photos, audio clips, data bases and program codes are exclusive property of the Galko web site. Unauthorized copying of any part of the web site without the prior consent of the owner shall be considered breach of intellectual property rights and grounds for a lawsuit.
RIGHT TO MODIFY THE CONTENT AND SERVICES
The web site moderators reserve the right to modify or cancel (temporarily or permanently) any content or service on the web site without any prior notice.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
The users of this web site are strictly forbidden to:
* publish, send or exchange any content which may be offensive, vulgar, threatening, racist, homophobic or harmful in any other way and which breaks existing Croatian and/or international laws and regulations
* publish, send or exchange information which are possibly false and which may cause possible damage to other users
* use false identity and speak on behalf of any other legal or natural person
* manipulate identifiers in order to conceal the source of the content being published or sent via the portal services
* publish, send or exchange the copyrighted content
* publish, send or exchange unwanted content or a hoax with the users without their consent or request
* deliberately publish, send or exchange content which contains viruses and similar computer files or programs developed with the intent to destroy or limit the work of any computer program and/or hardware and communication devices
* collect, keep and publish personal information of other portal guests and users
* publish advertisements – if you publish an advertisement, it is assumed that you have requested your advertisement to be published according to the valid price list published on the web site and that you are ready to pay for the service rendered.
ORDERING A PRODUCT
* For any product you wish to buy you can place your order electronically. When you click on the „ADD TO CART“ button you put the product you wish to buy in your cart which is situated on the top right corner of the web page. Check the cart to see if it contains the products you wish to order. If you wish to remove a product from the cart, click on „x“ button.
* Choose the delivery method.
* Fill in your personal information and choose the payment method. If you need a VAT invoice, please make a note in the provided form.
* If you choose to pay by a money transfer you can find all necessary information here.
* If you choose to pay by a credit card, fill in all necessary credit card information. When you finish, click on the „BUY“ button.
* To continue with the procedure, click on the „FINISH SHOPPING“ button. Here you can find all products you have chosen to buy. The products are considered as having been purchased as soon as the customer confirms the order and makes the payment.
* You will receive a confirmation e-mail to your registered e-mail address with the message that the order has been received by Galko.com.
* We will deliver the products you have ordered as soon as possible. If you have any further questions about your order, you can contact us via e-mail or by phone. Our phone number is 042/379 450
* If Galko cannot deliver any of the products you have ordered, we will contact you by e-mail and inform you about the problem.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PRICES
The product prices are expressed in Croatian Kuna ("HRK") and include VAT. Galko may give a discount on purchases made through the web shop which may last for a certain period of time. The product prices can be modified until you confirm your order.
By confirming the order, customers finish the procedure of shopping through our web shop service. The purchase agreement is concluded in the moment Galco.com receives the payment.
Delivery, commission and additional costs related to the purchased products are included in the total amount to be paid by the customer. Additional charges for customs clearance shall be borne by the customer. For the details on customs clearance visit http://www.carina.hr.
Customers can decide on and use the following payment methods:
- eBank money transfer
- via Pay Way (American Express, Visa, Maestro, MasterCard)
After receiving a confirmation e-mail, the customer will receive an e-mail in the form of an invoice to the registered e-mail address. The above mentioned invoice will be valid after the payment is registered on our bank account.
The purchase agreement may be concluded on behalf of an underage person or a person with work incapacity by a legal representative. Person with limited work incapacity can conclude a purchase agreement himself or herself only with their legal representative's consent.
The invoice becomes valid after you have made the payment. We will take it from here, so it is not necessary for you to :
* send a money transfer confirmation letter
* send an e-mail about the payment you have made.
* reply to this e-mail at all.
Don't worry if your payment is not registered on our account immediately. Money transfers usually take a few days to be processed and we can proceed with your order only after the money transfer is completed.
RIGHT TO RECISSION OF THE CONTRACT
Customer's right to rescission of the contract and time limits (an excerpt from the Consumer Protection Act):
Right to rescission of the contract – Article 45
(1) Any contract concluded through means of distance communication, which is subject to the rules contained in this Chapter of the Consumer Act, can be rescinded by the consumer within seven working days without giving any reasons for doing so.
(2) In case of a contract for sale of goods, the period of rescission provided in paragraph 1 of this Article shall begin from the day when the consumer receives the product, provided that before the delivery the consumer received the confirmation of prior information provided in the Article 44 of the Consumer Act.
(3) In case of a service contract, the time period provided in paragraph 1 of this Article shall begin on the day of the conclusion of the contract, or, if the consumer has not received the confirmation of prior information by the time of the conclusion of the contract, on the day when the consumer receives the confirmation of prior information.
Time period for rescission of the contract if prior information has not been delivered - Article 46
(1) If the seller fails to deliver the confirmation of prior information referred to in the Article 44 of this Act, the consumer shall have the right to rescind the contract within three months.
(2) In case of a contract for sale of goods, the period of rescission referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article shall begin on the day when the consumer receives the product.
(3) In case of a service contract, the period referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article shall begin on the day of the conclusion of the contract.
(4) If the seller delivers the confirmation of prior information referred to in Article 44 of this Act within the period referred to in paragraph 1 of this Article, the consumer shall have the right to rescind the contract within 14 working days from the receipt of the confirmation of prior information.
The form of the rescission of the contract - Article 47
(1) A contract shall be rescinded by sending a written notice of rescission to the seller.
(2) The contract shall be considered rescinded at the moment when the seller receives the notice of rescission.
(3) The contract shall be considered rescinded in time if the written notice of rescission has been sent within the time limit referred to in Articles 45 and 46 of this Act.
Consequences of rescission of the contract - Article 48
(1) In case of the rescission of the contract, the consumer shall return the product to the seller at his or her own expense.
(2) The consumer shall not be liable for any damage sustained by the seller as a result of the rescission of the contract.
(3) Within 30 days from receiving a written notification of rescission the seller shall reimburse the total amount he or she has received from the consumer up to that moment on the basis of the contract, increased by late payment interest calculated according to the rate of the seller’s bank provided for a 3-month time deposits for the whole period from the receipt of the written notification of rescission to the date of payment.
Exclusion of the right of the rescission of the contract - Article 49
Unless otherwise agreed between the parties, the consumer shall not have the right to rescind the contract pursuant to Articles 45 and 46 of this Act in the following cases:
(1) in case of the contract for the provision of services if performance has begun, with the consumer's agreement, before the end of the period within which the consumer had the right to rescind the contract,
(2) in case of the contract for the supply of goods or services the price of which is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market,
(3) in case of the contract for the supply of goods custom made according to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalised or which, by reason of their nature, cannot be returned or are expected to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
TIMELY PERFORMANCE OF THE CONTRACT - Article 52
(1) Unless the parties have agreed otherwise, the seller must perform a distance contract for the supply of goods or services within 30 days from the day when the consumer forwarded his or her order to the seller.
(2) If a seller to perform its duties in time, even if it has happened because the goods or services ordered are currently unavailable, the consumer must be informed of this situation and may, at his or her choice, declare that he or she rescinds the contract or give the seller a reasonable additional period of time for compliance with the contract.
(3) If the consumer decides to rescind the contract pursuant to the paragraph 2 of this Article, the seller shall refund any amount he has already received as soon as possible and not later than 30 days following the first day of delay, increased by interest rate of the seller's bank provided for 3-month time deposits for the whole period from the receipt of the written notification of rescission to the date of payment.
Galko is a manufacturing company oriented toward developing its own brand with focus on constant improvement of all business segments.
Galko d.o.o. grew from a small family trade founded in 1993. into a manufacturer which today has more than seventy employees. With constant dialogue with customers and continuous technological improvement we are constantly focused on the high value added products. Those values constantly give us new opportunities regarding the performance of technological processes which makes us different and more competitive.
Every year we start with assessing the current state of all our organisational segments, we estimate needs for improvement, set our goals and develop solutions. After that we implement development programs and follow the implementation process in order to achieve expected results as soon as possible. Our management, development, design, purchasing, sales, marketing and production experts, along with their expertise, have many years of working experience which has enabled us to develop even in the time of crisis and recession. Our main goal is achieving best possible business results through analysis of production and sales teams’ work, production and sales planning, organisation and optimization of production and sales and improvement of existing practices and implementation of new processes.
1. American Express
5. Money transfer
TERMS OF DELIVERY
Delivery costs for the territory of Croatia are 35 HRK (VAT included).
Delivery is free of charge for orders over 400,00 HRK.
Time of delivery: within 15 working days from the day of payment to the provided address.
The customers can pick up the products themselves in Galko d.o.o. headquarters in Mali Bukovec, every working day from 7 am to 3 pm and in that case delivery costs are not charged.
TERMS OF RETURN (SUBSTITUTION) OF GOODS AND COMPLAINTS
The customer has the right to return or substitute the product in the following cases:
* if the customer did not order the goods which are delivered,
* if the product which was delivered has a manufacturing defect,
* if the product which was delivered has defects which are not due to the transport of goods.
The customer does not have the right to return (substitute) the goods in the following cases:
* if the product defects are results of unprofessional handling by the customer,
* if the product defects are caused by the transport.
The customer has an obligation to inspect the product for defects in the moment he or she receives the product and immediately inform the deliverer about possible defects, or refuse to accept the product with visible defects on the package.
Photos of the product are only illustrative and they don’t have to necessarily correspond to the actual products which have been ordered. Galko d.o.o. strongly emphasizes that the visual identity of the product illustrated by a photograph does not necessarily correspond to the image of the actual product, which may be due to the monitor settings on the customer's computer, difference in perception of colours and other reasons. In such cases, the differences cannot be considered a manufacturing defect.
In case it is established that the product defect are not caused by the customer (or the transport), Galko d.o.o. shall remove the defects or repair the product, or substitute the product at its own expense if the defects occur in the course of the warranty period. In that case, the customer returns the products to Galko d.o.o. at his or her own expense, whereas Galko d.o.o. delivers the repaired product to the customer free of charge.
T-Com Pay Way implements the latest standards in the protection of personal information - Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol with 128-bit data encryption and MD5 algorithm. ISO 8583 protocol enables secure exchange of personal information between the T-Com system and credit card authorisation centres through a private network which is protected against unauthorized access by dual firewall.
PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION POLICY